Community and Context for Information Security Professionals
An island of clue in a sea of confusion.
Infidel (in' – fi – del)
- One who doubts or rejects a particular doctrine, system or principle.
- A free thinker.
- A consultancy bringing a coherent vision to the ecology of network security and risk management that brings order and manageability to the role of Chief Security Officer.
- Thought leadership freed from the constraints of traditional wisdoms and informed by a deep understanding of the relationship between vendors, users and the information being protected.
At Infidel, we offer:
- Strategic consulting services to entrepreneurs, investors and enterprises interested in the next generation of security tools, systems, architectures and services.
- Consulting services to enterprise CISOs looking to move to a higher ground and develop a strategic point of view congruent with the future of business risk.
- Security solution provider companies with deep market insight, introductions and other support to lead them to success in both product and business development contexts.